Old June 17th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.4x4

Default Jeep Wrangler Sport 2000

I'm not sure what happened. It started happening during this winter in
Northern New Hampshire. On colder days it slipped more and more and
eventually quit. I checked the fluid level and it was fine. I even
had the fluid replaced and it continued to get worse. I drove it much
in 4 wheel drive mode to help me in the snow. It's not the transfer
case though, but the main transmission. Any ideas?