Old February 20th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default Cj5/151 with Rochester SE2. Need Vacuum Hose Diagram

Too bad you don't live close to Toronto, I am pretty good at figuring
out where vacuum lines should go to.

I was just looking in the Haynes CJ manual, and it does cover just about
all of your vacuum line plumbing routing and components for the feedback
carb's operation. It is not an expensive book and most auto stores sell
it. Unfortunately my book is broken right at the 151 emissions section
and is missing a few pages. I still see most of the system's setup.

If you are running the full emissions package, the lines route
differently than if you just need functioning main items.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's