Old February 2nd 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_100_]

Default OT - So Michael...

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
>> :

down

>> too.
>>> Do I need to come over to your house and slap some sense into

you?!?!?
>>> Do you really want to hear Hillary's screeching and see Billy Boy's

>> face
>>> day after day? I would crawl over broken glass naked to vote

against
>>> her. Billary needs to go away and this is our chance to make it

>> happen
>>> once and for all.

>> Gee, Michael, tell us how you _really_ feel...

> I can't stand the Clintons. They are more responsible for the dumbing
> down of politics in this country than any other two people. I don't
> care about him getting blow jobs in the White House from someone other
> than his wife. Hell, that has happened plenty of times in the past.
> The fact he got caught just shows the depth of his stupidity. He took
> advantage of a young intern that was unstable to begin with and that

is
> just ignorant on an inconceivable level. His whole career has been

like
> this. They need to just go away. If the Democrats elect Obama as

their
> candidate it will go a long way in restoring my respect for that
> political party.

Let's face it - both parties are scum. Whatever examples one points out
from either party, there are examples from the other side to counter.
This is but one of the reasons why I'm a registered Independent.