Old November 17th 05, 07:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default 1997 SC2 Completely Dead, No Power, Not Dead Battery

As long as the alt is good you can....Did it for 2 weeks on my 94 until I
got around to getting a battery. Always made sure I parked on a hill though
just because I didn't feel like pushing a car in a tie, none the less
getting harassed by coworkers as I run by the office window with my car

Just make sure you'll be rolling in the right direction or you could do some
damage....(eg. rolling forward, pop clutch in 1st gear, rolling backward pop
clutch in reverse.)

Living that far out of town though, I would invest in a battery charger.
Even doing something silly and leave the map/interior lights on overnight
will leave you stranded with no other vehicle or people to help ya out....

Just a thought...

Scott

oups.com...