Old November 10th 04, 01:19 AM
Narley DudeŽ

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 19:33:02 -0500, Shaggie
> wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 17:23:20 -0700, "John Connolly"
> wrote:
>
>>LOL, same quality?????? RIGHT!! :-D
>>
>>nice try!
>>
>>John
>>Aircooled.Net Inc.

>Here's an idea. Since the two of you disagree on performance engine
>parts and want to prove who knows what they are talking about and who
>is utterly full of ****, how about the two of you race your best VW
>that you've built and whoever loses the race has an extra large cup of
>STFU and leaves RAMVA...? That is, unless one of you is just a liar,
>con-artist, or has some really stupid excuse... :-) In case both of
>you do decide to race, I've got a dollar or two I'd like to bet on
>that race.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.
- W.C. Fields

Sounds like a great way to make easy $$$
I might have to break into my "'vert top fund" on this one!
Lemme see....... Hmmmmmmm.....

I've known John C. for years Vs I don't really know Kafertoys.........
John has never bull**** me before....... Vs I don't really know
Kafertoys.........

Man, this is a tough one. Got alot of $$$ on this one (Darn tops are
not cheap for the 72 SB vert)

Gonna hafta say JOHN C. has my money!

Narley DudeŽ