Old August 31st 05, 04:03 AM
ellist54

Default 1995 Dodge Neon oil on spark plugs & wheel shaking

I have a 1995 Dodge Neon and there are two problems. The first problem is
that when I drive over 75 miles per hour my check engine light goes on. I
have had Autozone check the diagnostics and it always says that a spark
plug is misfiring. I changed the plugs and wires and it still happened.
I took out my plugs and they were full of oil. Could this be from a
blockage in my PCV line or would it be my rings? The second problem is
that when I drive over 70 mph it feels like my tires are going to fall
off. The tires feel like they are wobbling and I'm not sure if I need my
tires balanced or an alignment or if it is the tires. I was in a traffic
jam the other day on a highway and when I was rolling slowly (about 10
mph) my car felt like it was wobbling, like I had a flat tire.
-Tanya