Old July 29th 07, 11:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

Default 1966 Ford Thuderbird Convertible&Tonneau Cover Instrument Cluster&Fold-Away Steering Candy Apple Red(2006DreamCruise)CL.jpg 389927 bytes

On 29-Jul-2007, "HEMI-Powered" > wrote:

> >> You can KF me any time you want, I do not change my nym. I
> >> don't care if you don't like me or you don't like my
> >> pictures, that is your right. But, if you continnue to stalk
> >> me, I will take appropriate action. I do not need to have a
> >> resugeants of you trolls ragging on me for no good reason.
> >> This NG is about sharing it is not you and Paddy's Pig's
> >> private playing ground, you have no special dispensation to
> >> be a photo judge, so STFU and GFYS. Now, blow back to the
> >> land of smog.

> > I have nothing to do with Pat any more than with any other
> > decent poster to these newsgroups. Yeah, we've bumped into
> > each other a couple of times at the shows but so what? I don't
> > know what you have against him, but it has nothing to do with
> > me.
> >
> > Back to your evading the last statement, Stalker. By putting
> > the spaces before and after the @ in your spam sig, you are
> > attempting to bypass everyone's kill-filter. That's the same
> > as spamming. I'll have to report you.

> nunbnuts, one nym is used by Rocket fuel and theother by Xnews it
> has been that way for a year. try reporting me and I will report
> you for filing a false, vindictive abuse report. you need a life
> beyond this NG and just leave people alone who do not bother you
> at all.

Oh, hey, "nunbnuts" (I can't pronounce that one any better than
"Thuderbird") who said anything about how MANY nyms you use? You even told
everyone that you put the spaces before and after the @ in order to make it
difficult to block your crap. With your amazingly poor memory you might have
forgotten that little conversation, but it is in the archive, Stalker. Look
it up.

And while you're at it: get lost, cretin.

--
Z~

Just another gallery: http://www.supercars.net/gallery/143302/1410/16.html

..