Old July 29th 07, 11:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default 1966 Ford Thuderbird Convertible&Tonneau Cover Instrument Cluster&Fold-Away Steering Candy Apple Red(2006DreamCruise)CL.jpg 389927 bytes

Zinc added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

>> nunbnuts, one nym is used by Rocket fuel and the other by
>> Xnews it has been that way for a year. try reporting me and I
>> will report you for filing a false, vindictive abuse report.
>> you need a life beyond this NG and just leave people alone
>> who do not bother you at all.

> Oh, hey, "nunbnuts" (I can't pronounce that one any better
> than "Thuderbird") who said anything about how MANY nyms you
> use? You even told everyone that you put the spaces before and
> after the @ in order to make it difficult to block your crap.
> With your amazingly poor memory you might have forgotten that
> little conversation, but it is in the archive, Stalker. Look
> it up.
>
> And while you're at it: get lost, cretin.

This is my last comment, as I do not try to reasons with fools such
as you. Your ability to filter or KF has not been compromized or
abridged in any way, and all 3 of my NSPs are aware of my exact
nyms. You are continuing YOUR stalking of me. I don't know if you
need a serotonin transfusion or something to make you chill out,
but you and your trollie buddies do not run this NG, never have,
never will. You don't even have an FAQ to fall back on to use in
abusse reports. But, your constrant ragging IS enough for me to get
you for stalking and for making excessive off-topic posts in a
picture NG, so instead of me getting, lost, why don't YOU get lost,
and I'll trump your critin with miscreant. Now blow, boi, you bore
me.

--
HP, aka Jerry