Old July 29th 07, 11:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default 1966 Ford Thuderbird Convertible&Tonneau Cover Instrument Cluster&Fold-Away Steering Candy Apple Red(2006DreamCruise)CL.jpg 389927 bytes

Zinc added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

>> > Oh, hey, "nunbnuts" (I can't pronounce that one any better
>> > than "Thuderbird") who said anything about how MANY nyms
>> > you use? You even told everyone that you put the spaces
>> > before and after the @ in order to make it difficult to
>> > block your crap. With your amazingly poor memory you might
>> > have forgotten that little conversation, but it is in the
>> > archive, Stalker. Look it up.
>> >
>> > And while you're at it: get lost, cretin.
>> >

>> This is my last comment, as I do not try to reasons with
>> fools such as you. Your ability to filter or KF has not been
>> compromized or abridged in any way, and all 3 of my NSPs are
>> aware of my exact nyms. You are continuing YOUR stalking of
>> me. I don't know if you need a serotonin transfusion or
>> something to make you chill out, but you and your trollie
>> buddies do not run this NG, never have, never will. You don't
>> even have an FAQ to fall back on to use in abusse reports.
>> But, your constrant ragging IS enough for me to get you for
>> stalking and for making excessive off-topic posts in a
>> picture NG, so instead of me getting, lost, why don't YOU get
>> lost, and I'll trump your critin with miscreant. Now blow,
>> boi, you bore me.

> You don't reasons [sic] with people who's KF hasn't been
> compromized [sic] but who's constrant [sic] ragging will make
> you trump critin [sic]?
>
> You're off the meds again, right? But it won't save your sorry
> ass, Stalker. YOU came to this NG to harass people who don't
> want to witness your insanity. YOU followed everyone here. You
> are the stalker. I'm reporting your actions to your ISP/NSP
> with a full account of your text history.

Feel free to report whatever pleases you, but if YOU want to keep
you're account, you'll calm down and just be a nice person and be
quiet. I have been posting to this NG for some time, there has
been no controversy and you cannot point to an FAQ for guidedance
of whether abuse has or has not occured because there is none.
You and your trollies have this blind hatred that you could
easily solve by either KF or simply ignoring posts made from
anybody that doesn't fit your view of the world. I strongly
suggest that you maintain and even strain and no not start
something you cannot finish without more pain and suffering
acruing to you than you want to inflict on my.

Again, there is NO contest here for type of cars, naming
conventions, and certainly image quality. And, there is NO one
who can legally or by convention claim to own, run, or control
this NG. To allege otherwise is the open yourself to various
sanctions that you may find less than pleasant. So, why don't YOU
take your meds and go back to sleep until you feel better.

Oh, in case you decide that you have a sufficient dossier on my
or any one else, keep in mind that I, too, keep EVERY post you
ever made, as well as Max's, Paddy's Pig, and the other well-
known miscreants just in case they decide to threaten me. One
more thing for you to contemplate, you are within a hair's
breadth of an assualt under criminal law because you are
attempting to use both expess and implied violance against me of
both kinds, adminstrative violence and the threae of physical
violents. Check with your attorney, that meets the test of
"assualt" and is a criminal offense with at least misdeamearor
penalties.

Isn't it easier for you to just go along to get along with
evertbody than to be a major horse's patute against me and a few
others when you get a wild hair up your ass? Chill out, you'll
live a much happier life. But, knowing you won't, I will just sit
back quietly and collect your inane and insane ramblings for my
text record dossier. What goes around, comes around, keep that in
mind before you take action you may regret later. EOT.

--
HP, aka Jerry