Old October 13th 17, 11:17 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Xeno

Default Why is my 1985 s 10 2.8 engine so hard to start ?

On 14/10/2017 6:35 AM, ben91932 wrote:
> Everything that Scott said was spot-on accurate.
> With the engine cold, did you look down the carb with the choke open and work the throttle several times to see if you get a solid stream of gas yet?
> Let us know...
> Ben

Nobody seems to have asked the pertinent question;

Is it hard to start *hot and/or cold*???

It makes a big difference as to where you start and direct your diagnosis

--

Noddy! Have you made that call, sent that email?
The number to call: 1300 304 064

Xeno