Old May 20th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Default xd-m first impressions

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote
ive bought at least two dozens handguns specifically for my wife to try and
the ONLY one she ever warmed up to was her s&w 4" #66. here is a picture of
her shooting it. http://images.concealedcarryforum.com/vshoot.jpg

....in the end it worked out well. any guns she doesnt like i just kept for
myself. :-)

Nathan In Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

----

Of all my handguns, I have two that are my favorites.
My A-#1 fav is ol' Bess - Ruger GP 100 that I've done a trigger job on it.
Running nose to nose with it is my Walther P-99 - pre- S&W contract - OD
Green.

Yup... It would be a tough choice if I had to choose just one, but I think
Bess would be the one that I would pull out of a fire.
I know every time I pull the trigger, she goes bang. Maybe only 6 times, but
if I miss that many times, then I have bigger problems than I thought.

K.