Old May 23rd 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Default xd-m first impressions

Well..
I'll just have to go give your site a look!

I agree, it is WAY under appreciated.

In some respects, that makes 'us' an elite group.
I love it when I can give someone an opportunity to check mine out. At
first, they are surprised. Many have never heard of it and then when the
shoot it and see how user friendly it is, how well it fits the hand, EASY
break down... most utter those famous words: "I want one!"
It gives me that cat that ate the canary grin.

So, your wife didn't like the one you have?
Kind of a surprise. Though from the glance at the photo, she likes wheel
guns too, yes?

K.

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
"Kate" > wrote in message
.. .
> my Walther P-99 - pre- S&W contract - OD
> Green.

the p99/sw99 is a _beautiful_ weapon that was before its time. i consider
it to be the most under-rated handgun in the world. it was never marketed
properly so it never found the glory that it deserves.

btw, there are only a handful of us out there who own p99s/sw99s. i put up
a site at http://p99sw99.com but since there are only a handful of us it
doesnt get much traffic.

--
Nathan In Montana