Old February 23rd 18, 02:58 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
rbowman

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On 02/23/2018 06:50 AM, alan_m wrote:
> On 23/02/2018 05:35, rbowman wrote:
>
>> What was the name of that British king who invited Hengist and Horsa
>> over to solve a few problems? Britain has taken over 70 years to lose
>> WWII. That's got to be a record.

> It took the UK until 2006 to pay back the loans made by USA and Canada
> during WW2.

When Britain tried to weasel out of WWI debt, Calvin Coolidge famously
said 'They hired the money, didn't they?'

https://winstonchurchill.hillsdale.e...lvin-coolidge/

Coolidge saw through that blustering windbag Churchill. Churchill should
have retired to a farm and raised collies after his WWI disgrace rather
than fomenting another war trying to prove a hero. He was as wrong
headed as G.W. Bush trying to show pops how it is done.