Old October 4th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
proffsl

Default Driver Licensing not about highway safety

Driver Licensing serves no purpose for highway safety that laws
against endangerment did not already serve, and instead only serves
fiscal greed.

Our public highways were built on our property with our money for the
purpose of enhancing and increasing the exercise of our Right of
Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel. But, the more our
public highways are made unusable by anything but the automobile, the
more this LIE that Driving is a privilege makes us all prisoners of
privilege behind bars lf blacktop.

Read about it at: http://proffsl.110mb.com/driver_licensing.php