Old February 23rd 18, 08:34 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Peter Hill[_2_]

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On 22-Feb-18 2:45 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> alan_m > wrote:
>> On 22/02/2018 00:29, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
>>
>>> Not a problem. Once out of the EU, you just issue work permits to the
>>> Germans needed. When a robot breaks down, shouldn't take more than a
>>> couple of months to get the paperwork needed, and a few days to get
>>> through the border checks.

>> What makes you think that you require German engineers rather than Korean?

> All the best robots are German. This valuable training video may have
> some information on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBc5NpyEoo
> --scott

4 robots on tour doesn't rate on the list of TOP 14 world industrial
robotic makers.

https://roboticsandautomationnews.co...the-world/812/

ABB are 3rd and they aren't German. Facilities for research, development
and manufacturing located in Sweden, Czech Republic, Norway, Mexico,
Japan, USA and China.

Stäubli is Swiss.

So no Germans with an installed base of more than 20,000 robots. In the
main makers of industrial robots are Asian.

The Germans do make a lot of CNC controls.