Old October 21st 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John[_26_]

Default NASTY Lil' Cobra Being Twin Screwed

"Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
> John wrote:
>> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
>>> I think an upscale Cougar well optioned with a 400 hp, 5.0L, N/A 32
>>> valve V-8 would sell like hotcakes priced around $35k.

>> I still say a 4 door, sporty station wagon Mustang would sell like crazy!

> That's like putting mustard on ice cream.

Yuck! Being the ice cream connoisseur that I was, pre-diabetic now in my 50's,
that was like a pan of cold water.

I agree, to the purist, it would be revolting. But to the somewhat brand
loyal, practical man and somewhat experienced, or most likely displaced,
secretary with several kids and friends, football practices and games, and
the odd weekend project, I think it would do quite well.

--
John - ThunderSnake #59
'69 Mach 1 w/ 390 4V