Old July 12th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
bob zee

Default How many of you personally know someone killed or injured by a terrorist???

On Jul 11, 11:59 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
> driver.?
>
> And yet which problem concerns you most?
>
> Americans are idiots.

when my dad was 11 years old, he was standing on the sidewalk in front
of his house on Christmas Eve. It was in the afternoon and the sun
was still shining. He was hit by a drunk driver. My dad made it out
with a broken arm and the usual cuts, scrapes and bruises.

drunk drivers don't really concern me as much as the general public
that fails to take driving seriously.

bob z.
p.s. i don't think all americans are idiots