Old July 13th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Default How many of you personally know someone killed or injured by a terrorist???

bob zee wrote:

>drunk drivers don't really concern me as much as the general public
>that fails to take driving seriously.

Cha-ching!

>bob z.
>p.s. i don't think all americans are idiots

No, but most are. You can tell that by the way they drive. Fortunately
they are removed from the roads at better than 110 per day, but it
would be nice if that number increased. Get all the crappy drivers off
the road.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.