Old August 24th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default just back from Big Bug Shootout 4

> wrote in message
> What a great show, not sure the # but there was alot of very nice VW's
> to see.
>
> Not sure where all you big mouth pu$$ys where but no one seemed to
> have the balls to walk up and say $hit to me ...even kelly brown did
> his best to walk way around me . it cool to be the bad boy of VW

you are confusing "laughing stock" with "badboy".... you are talking ****
now calling folks pussy and such, but it seems you were the pussy and didn't
stand up for your work that Kelly had on display... hypocritical, a hack,
and an internet tough guy..... you've outdone yourself...

> Best of all took 2nd in 68 and up stock class it the tan 68
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121VrmjeF Chris
> you can bet there was more then 2 cars in that class , so what BS are
> you going to spew about that.

seem Marihack, that is the difference between you and I... I merely stated
the FACTS(with pictures) of your bragging on second place with a jacked up
crappy job on the ghia... you've YET to explain the **** in the pictures on
that "show car".... you hide from your hack****, even when trying to brag on
it... and YOU have the nerve to say others are pussies? bitch please.... you
can bet your ass if I see you at a show i'll approach you, and ask you if
you want to run that pipe in person... I'm sure you'll choose to keep to
yourself. You don't have the balls to say the **** in person that you type
on this board, I do...

> Sorry to the real VW people that are in this for the love of the hobby
> as I am.

the only person here that isn't a "real VW" person is you.... you are a
parasite that feeds off of "real VW" people...