Old June 11th 16, 02:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
zane 79 landcruiser long body

Default pto drive shaft to winch drive

replying to Budd Cochran, zane 79 landcruiser long body wrote:
thanks budd, got a good pull earlier, dragging a coconut tree out of the creek
at my place here on the west coast of sumatra....i run a surf camp here....our
motto is to protect and surf.....or surf and rescue when the beast, my 79
cruiser, is in a good mood. having the winch is essential i have pulled a lot
of small truck out of dangerous situations.....btw I just ground down the 3/8
inch bolt to a flat face, my idea of drilling a small divot into the shim and
tapering the end of the bolt was a bad idea. your suggestion helped me solve
the problem.....thanks again....take care, zane

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/jeep/re-p...ve-134993-.htm