Old April 10th 16, 04:28 AM posted to houston.politics,sac.politics,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.african.american
Scout[_3_]

Default Texas woman pulls in front of ex-boyfriend's new Rolls Royce, takes out gun and disables luxury car with one shot

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...n-disables-ex-

>>> Some cars have an oil cooler in the radiator.

>> Plus slugs slamming into an aluminum block are likely to damage it
>> enough to cause an oil leak.
>>

> Assuming it got that far and had enough energy left after penetrating a
> grill and a radiator. But, an aluminum block......

Well, neither a grill nor radiator is going to do much at slowing down a
slug unless it's a really small, light slug.

And aluminum usually doesn't handle sharp impact loadings well.