Old August 15th 04, 04:40 PM
George

I didn't realize 1. That this group was moderated; that its subject
matter was strictly limited to mechanical problems. 2. That a
requirement for posting is to also answer other people's questions.
The reason I don't answer other people's questions on auto mechanhical
problems, is that I don't have expertise in this area. On the other
hand, I do have an MBA from a good Northeast Business school, and I
offer my business opinion on the lack of ethics of a large Fortune 500
company as to how it applies to the automobile business. This point
of view is just as important as the mechanical side of things.
Otherwise you will continue to have the status quo, and another auto
manufacturer goes mout of business with its resultant effect on loss
of jobs and the economy. BTW, I am not a troll and I am published in
my field. I assume you are published in auto mechanics,

George

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:14:49 GMT, Blah Blah > wrote:

> His post is as helpful and productive as a turd in a frying pan. I dont
>care if you buy a honda, toyota, chevy, dodge, ford, or a huffy
>bike...They will ALL present problems to someone at some point. Instead
>of trolling he should...I dont know...TRY engaging in a "conversation"
>to pin down the problem!!!
> Instead he does drivebys. He throws crap in here then disappears. I
>dont know about you but I dont take advice on what to buy or not to buy
>from trolls.
>
>In article .net>,
says...