Old May 28th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Default Jeep = gone.

That's a damn shame.
I'd have never thought you to be old enough for that, *grin*, here EVERYONE
looks like a young pup.

I'm sad to think that you can't go play with your Jeep any more, but hey,
don't be a stranger.
Maybe you can live vicariously through some of the stories and lies that get
swapped around in here.

K.

"XS11E" > wrote in message
36...
"Kate" > wrote:

> How did you end up in a scooter, and worst of all a van?

"Arthritic degeneration of the lumbar spine" is the official diagnosis,
it started very mildly in my early twenties, became painful in my
fifties and semi-crippling in my seventies. I guess that's why they
call arthritis a progressive disease? It's progressed steadily over
the years...

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org