Old May 28th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Socks

Default Jeep = gone.

I feel for yea brother!
After 20 year of seeing Doctors 4 to 5 time a week for my bodily
ailments, it turns out that I may have
a very rare form of cancer which keeps me from doing anything. 2
cracked ribs (For no apparent reason) 9 blood clots in the left calf,
extreme swelling of my feet... And a whole alphabet of brutal pain
killers that don't do ****.
Just driving over a man hole cover at 15 MPH is enough to send me into
spasm/convulsion for 20 minutes at a time.
In the 20 hours that I am awake... 15 hours are spent in a wheel
chair.
So much for restoring another Austin Mini or modifying our Liberty...
It's driving me nuts!
I have an ARB front bumber,winch, and a choice of 12 pair of lights to
mount on out rig.
Oh well, I guess not...

If you folks don't hear from me in a while? It's probably because I'm
stuck in the ****ing hospital again.

Enjoy your Jeeps folks!

Ryan