Old June 1st 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Default Jeep = gone.

That is kind of a neat gadget. Especially if you're in need of such a beast.
It will likely make your life a lot easier.

by the way.. I got a good giggle on your age description... you only look 71
1/2 heh heh heh....

"XS11E" > wrote in message
. 236...
"Kate" > wrote:

> I'd have never thought you to be old enough for that, *grin*, here
> EVERYONE looks like a young pup.

Thanks, I'm 72 but most people tell me I don't look much more than 71
1/2.....

> I'm sad to think that you can't go play with your Jeep any more,
> but hey, don't be a stranger.

I haven't played with my Jeep for years, I'm always afraid of a problem
that can't be fixed with roadside assistance and a cell phone. In the
summertime in Arizona, even a flat tire could be fatal if I couldn't
call someone so it's done duty as a scooter carrier only for years and
it deserves better, I think.

> Maybe you can live vicariously through some of the stories and
> lies that get swapped around in here.

Nobody here would say anything that wasn't so, would they? ;-)

Wanna see a neat gadget?

http://www.silverstarmobility.com/Pr...ackpacker.html

Mine should be installed on Wednesday next week!

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org