Old July 13th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
Bob I

Default Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video

Obviously you don't have a clue about design. The engine being set
BETWEEN the front and rear wheels defines mid-engine. There are forward
mounted and rear mounted mid-engines. Now go away as you are the
"pretender". You may continue your education on your own. Good-day.