Old September 28th 06, 06:23 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Default Alfa 75 Repair Panels

I'm planning on a slight deviation to my planned workload tomorrow to
call into the Alfa main dealer in Swansea (they've been an Alfa dealer
for many, many years, so might actually have a clue about 75s).....

What d'you think the odds are on Alfa still being able to supply full
rear 3/4 panels for a 75?

I say I have better odds of winning the lottery.

'Prace bets now!'

Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI - COSOC KOTL