Old September 28th 06, 08:02 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Paul Woodsford[_1_]

Default Alfa 75 Repair Panels

"SteveH" > wrote in message
. ..
> I'm planning on a slight deviation to my planned workload tomorrow to
> call into the Alfa main dealer in Swansea (they've been an Alfa dealer
> for many, many years, so might actually have a clue about 75s).....
>
> What d'you think the odds are on Alfa still being able to supply full
> rear 3/4 panels for a 75?
>
> I say I have better odds of winning the lottery.
>
> 'Prace bets now!'
>
> --
> Steve H 'You're not a real petrolhead unless you've owned an Alfa Romeo'
> www.italiancar.co.uk - Honda VFR800 - Hongdou GY200 - Alfa 75 TSpark
> Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI - COSOC KOTL
> BoTAFOT #87 - BoTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #

If its Eric Ashmole then you will be stunned by the massive display of Alfas
they have. 4 2nd hand as of last week when I had my last service done.
Friendly enough staff but obviously concentrating on Fiat with Alfa as a
very small sideline. No new Alfas on display.
Best of luck.

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.