Old May 11th 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_41_]

Default More power to the police in high speed pursuit

(Brent P) wrote in
:

> In article >, Joe wrote:

(Brent P) wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> In article >, Joe wrote:

(Brent P) wrote in

>>> Initially? That defining reasonable, normal, and safe behavior

illegal
>>> has negative consquences. One of those negative consquences with
>>> regard to under posted speed limits is dangerous police chases that
>>> can result in death or injury.

>> OK, even though I disagree with it, I get your point. But a

glittering
>> generality like that simply isn't true because it's a glittering
>> generality. In short, it's a trolling statement. Bait on a hook.

> Go look up trolling some time, just having a different view than you
> isn't.

Let's nip this in the bud before it gets ridiculous.

My differing view has nothing to do with your statement. Your statement
is so general and outrageous that it's simply designed to elicit a knee-
jerk reaction. Thus, a troll.