Old May 11th 07, 01:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent P[_1_]

Default More power to the police in high speed pursuit

In article >, Joe wrote:
> (Brent P) wrote in
> :
>
>> In article >, Joe wrote:

(Brent P) wrote in
>>> :

(Brent P) wrote in

> illegal
>>>
>>> OK, even though I disagree with it, I get your point. But a

> glittering
>>> generality like that simply isn't true because it's a glittering
>>> generality. In short, it's a trolling statement. Bait on a hook.

>> Go look up trolling some time, just having a different view than you
>> isn't.

> Let's nip this in the bud before it gets ridiculous.
>
> My differing view has nothing to do with your statement. Your statement
> is so general and outrageous that it's simply designed to elicit a knee-
> jerk reaction. Thus, a troll.

If that's the way you feel, kill file me then... but wait, the thread was
about police chases and cutting down the carnage from them..... I'm sorry
all you law-is-law (but only for other people (since you don't actually
obey it to the letter yourselves)) types got upset about it. It's a
fairly captian obvious statement.