Old May 20th 11, 11:23 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default New Tire Model on iRacing

(Penis Boy) wrote:

> andrew youre chatty like a ho baby

I'm struggling with your grammar, dear boy. Is it chatty like the baby of a ho? In
which case this particular ho has clearly been reproducing with a pretty articulate
set of genes and I'm flattered by the comparison.

Unless, of course, the babies of hos are inclined to babble on account of crack
addiction inherited from the mother via placental osmosis.

Or is it "chatty like a ho, baby" wherein the implication is that I am
conversationally loose to an extreme wherein a casual passer by might mistake me
for someone of loose moral virtue with an inclination to stand on street corners
letting the world know my business at great length.

In which case I am less flattered, but probably banged to rights.

Andrew McP