Old August 25th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Casper

Default 1993 GC Limited - I Miss My Jeep!!

Well, my jeep is still in the shop. The techs scrambling to replace
the replacement PCM. So, I've started considering alternatives...

I'd like to hear information and opinions on two other cars I am
considering purchasing as a jeep replacement. My primary concerns are
comfort (I have back/neck issues), decent cargo space and economy.
Any comments on the PT Cruiser and Scion Xb? FYI, my husband hated the
Scion until we test drove one and now he prefers it to the PT.

Thanks!
`Casper