Old December 8th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

Default Off Topic December Seventh.

On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 19:16:43 +0000, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Pink Freud©® > wrote in
> news >
>> On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 16:05:53 +0000, Rod's SHAW wrote:
>>
>>> Here ..... let me play your silly game:
>>>
>>> Would you guys STFU
>>>
>>> Take your nonsensical exchanges to alt.silly.little.newsgroup

>> I believe that is where we are --- now.
>>
>> Thanks, Billie.

> Tell Goat****er to take it to AUK and it's gone from here.

Oh, he's well aware of that fact -- or at least he knows that that's been
said repeatedly, he just chooses not to believe it.

We said the same about ABPA, get out of there, we'll get out of here.

But this is his sport and he' been doing it for years; he's already nuked
two groups, and is on the verge of destroying this one. He /likes/ it, and
has stated his Lt. Calley viewpoint, i.e., we have to kill it to save it.
Eventually he'll find another group to work on, but I don't know what it
would be. Autos he /thinks/ he knows, and jeeps he does know a bit about,
mostly useless outdated info.

I s'pose it boils down to you cannot reason in any way with a mental case.

He will do what he wants until he's run out of ISPs or gets deservedly
incarcerated in an institution, either mental or criminal.

As for AUK, he's not going to do that no matter what. He can't handle all
his need for screed as it is (he used to actually reply with comments,
dumb as they were). AUK is 'way beyond his capacity, most especially now
that he's deteriorated considerably from just one year ago.

Sad.

--
The only bush I've ever really wanted is George.

-- L.W.(Cooyon Billie) Hughes v.3