Old July 6th 05, 01:27 PM
Tomica

Default Dellorto

Hello!

Before few days I bought from local garbage dual dellorto 40drla from
donor car: Alfa Romeo 33.
Venturi in this dual is 26 mm.
I have 1775ccm motor with standard cam and solex 34 pict-3.
I also bought bugpack 284° cam, lightened lobes....

I have two questions. I would like to have some good economy car, so if
you can help me...

1. What compression I need with new cam?
2. Is venturi 26 mm is too small, and what the best idle jetting I need
for 1775 motor?
3. I live in Europe, Croatia is only place to buy jetting staff for
Dellorto from US CBPerfomance?

I also buy from Alfa distributor (vacuum), It is almost same like beetle
only with electronic stuff. I ll put this on my beetle.
Do you have similar experience?

Thanks.

Regards from Croatia

Tomica