Old November 18th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
stueckes

Default 2002 Jetta GLX VR6 Transmission Problem

Well, thank you for your response. What is AFAIK? Does this mean there
is a 100k powertrain warranty? I hope this is a small problem and I
don’t have to replace the trans, but it feels like it’s slipping when
this rev-up and hard shift occurs. Anyway, you’ve been a great source
of info. Thanks.