Old November 19th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Default 2002 Jetta GLX VR6 Transmission Problem

The Castrol High Mileage ATF appears to meet the VW G052 990 standard.
However, the 09A was also in the Valvoline MaxLife Merc/Dex ATF
"application guide", but not on their website.

So I'd go with castrol High Mileage after verifying VW G052 990 is for
the 09A/Jatco JF506E..

http://www.castrol.com/liveassets/bp...pds_HM_ATF.pdf

Valvoline:
http://www.nordiques.com/pieces/imag...huiletrans.pdf