Old May 28th 10, 03:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
VFW

Default What is the record for an engine pull?

In article > ,
Randall > wrote:

> VFW wrote:
> > I've never seen one , but I've heard they do two person , pull and
> > replace engine challenges. I believe they did it in something like 3
> > minutes. anyone?

> According to one of the Samba posts the record for out and back in is 2:17.
> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=285505

Gawd!
But, I don't notice how long it takes me.
I believe the "Bug-Ins" sometimes have these competitions.
I think the rules are you drive to the start line , Take it out and put
it in and drive to the finish line. Penalties for bolts left off. etc.
I'll check out the site. Thanks.
--
Money! What a concept.