Old February 19th 18, 02:26 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Dean Hoffman[_5_]

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On 2/18/18 7:00 PM, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> In article >,
> Dean Hoffman > wrote:
>> The only British car I see in the mid USA is the Mini.

> Wot - no Range Rovers? Jaguars? Nissans?

Shucks. I forgot. I actually know someone who has a Range Rover.
There was a Jag convertible around for awhile but I haven't seen it
for years.
Nissans are Japanese, Mexican, or American made at least for the North
American market.