Old August 31st 11, 03:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Pat Dotson

Default FFB

> * * * * What can I say, there is something wrong here. I definitely KNOW
> what clipping is, and definitely feel it, there is no doubt about it.

What is it that you feel that you are calling clipping? Please
describe it?

Clipping is actually a lack of feel. If the wheel is clipping, there
will be extended periods of time where the wheel is doing nothing but
applying a constant force in one directly. You will feel nothing but
this constant force. So, if there is some other "spikyness" that you
are feeling, that is not clipping.