Old January 19th 05, 06:43 PM
Spike

I agree. I'm up in Redding, so, for me, it's a nice trip over to
Eureka. Then it's a case of whichever way the road calls me. South
toward Ft Bragg, or north toward the Oregon coast. I start going
through withdrawal if I am away from the salt air for too long. : )

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:35:02 GMT, "Deputy Dog"
> wrote:

>My family owns land on the Tomales Bay penisula right otuside of Inverness a
>little slice of Gods country called Shallow Beach.
>Dave

.. .