Old March 11th 12, 09:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
tonyw

Default Bellingham WA, USA. Source for VW tools?

Hi,
Portland Oregon. I'm planning my next trip to the US, this time I'll be in Portland OR. Anyone have recommendations on where to buy the Motive Power Bleeder (kit 0109) in downtown Portland? I had no luck on the last trip to Bellingham. http://motiveproducts.3dcartstores.c...109_p_101.html

thanks,
-Tony