Old September 7th 05, 05:48 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

The post you answered, I wrote I was a "hot rodder". And that was
to get more energy out of alcohol than I could get ordinarily out of
supercharged gas. You brought the oranges into this.
You do know what the water in that alcohol will do to your engine
you plan to drive on the street, right?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/