Old September 12th 04, 08:36 PM
David

Having left Canada because of over regulation.....

Hmmmmm, I'd double check on that. I know that daytome running lights are
required on new cars, but I'd double check about whether you have to
retrofit your car.

You might want to check if there is a way to reprogram the car for ECM, just
as you can reprogram the odometer to km and the temperature to centigrade.