Old April 22nd 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default gasoline for automobiles

wrote:

> HLS says;
>
> > Speculative crude oil futures (prices) as >much as anything.

> ====
> something, don't know what, but it appears to me that there is a bunch
> of "*******" tricks being played on the American public.

Those "*******" tricks are being played upon the American public by its
own government, which seems hell-bent on fomenting disaster everywhere.

Were it not for Rumsfeld's warmongering, and Bush's retarded acceptance
of same, the world might be a different place today. And oil would be
quite a lot cheaper.

It is difficult for a government to promote freedom when it does not
itself understand what freedom is. If Americans continue to enjoy any
sort of freedom at all, it is only because their government hasn't got
round to taking it away yet.