Old May 7th 05, 11:34 PM
John Willis

On Sat, 07 May 2005 17:37:01 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
scribbled this interesting note:

>"John Willis" > wrote in message
.. .

>> ...........snip.............our 1965 Ford F-700 dump truck.
>>

>..............So you do too know that Ford trucks are built Ford tough!
>Aren't you one of the ones here that once said that chevie trucks are
>better?
>
>gotcha
>
>:-)

Depends on what time period you are talking about. Comparing a 3/4 ton
1972 Chevy to a 3/4 ton 1980 Ford, and I'll say it all day long that
particular Chevy is a better truck than that particular Ford.

In general, over the decades, I've preferred the styling of the Chevy
trucks to that of the Ford, although if I found a 1940 Ford Truck in
good shape at the right price, I'd buy it. Not sure if I'd keep the
original drive train. Might weld in a front clip from some Chevy
product and put a good, Chevy V-8 in it along with all the modern
accessories!:~)

How do you remember all that stuff about who's posted what so long
ago?
--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)