Old February 23rd 18, 04:37 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

In article >,
Fredxx > wrote:
> > Not a problem. Once out of the EU, you just issue work permits to the
> > Germans needed. When a robot breaks down, shouldn't take more than a
> > couple of months to get the paperwork needed, and a few days to get
> > through the border checks.

> Only a loser Remoaner could bring up Brexit in a thread like this.

Very valid when considering the manufacturing future of the UK. Not that
I'd expect you to care much about that.

> If you know as much about Brexit as you do Newtonian Mechanics.....

You really are a poor loser.

--
*Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.