Old June 25th 18, 10:42 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
dsi1[_11_]

Default Mazda tribute, 6 circuit codes

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 6:48:07 AM UTC-10, wrote:

> EricTheCarGuy Youtube How To Pull Honda Codes Without A Scanner

That's how we did it back in the old days. Counting flashes. That wasn't much help back then either.

Yesterday I was checking my daughter's Cherokee. That thing is more busted than not. It has an intermittent rough idle. I grabbed the idle control valve to check the electrical connection and it started getting rough. I grabbed the body of the valve and applied sideways pressure which caused the idle to go rough. I suspect that the electrical connection is okay but the unit itself has to be cleaned or replaced. The good news is that I can buy one dirt cheap on eBay. My target price is less than $10.