Old November 11th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_20_]

Default Thank you Veterans

He couldn't have done it without the help of José María Aznar and Tony
Blair. It is a mistake to blame our "fearless leader" when there were
toadies like these to support him.

http://inciclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/José_María_Aznar

"A mi no me vino ningun moro a pedirme perdon por haber ocupado España
durante ocho siglos"
Aznar sobre sus razones para no pedir perdón al invadir Irak

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blair

"God told me to help George kill as many towel-heads as the British Army has
bullets."

Cheers,

Earle

.uk...