Old May 20th 11, 05:03 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jelloshooter69

Default I was trying not to expect too much from rF2, but...

On May 10, 4:03*pm, Penis Boy > wrote:
> NSS blew moose cock. Thats why noone ran it. Started off bad with that
> weirdo Joe and kept getting worse. VHR is much more real

Agree, nss is was nasty - none of the rfactor stock car mods are worth
a ****. vhr is as real as some goofy dude in nova scotia says it is,
heart of nascar huh? asr2 should have everything needed to be
competitive for stock car simming hopefully and much cheaper than
iracing. also tsf had no issues with making things realistic in asr1
its been mentioned many times, so the argument isi engine is no good
is laid to rest.