Old November 20th 10, 08:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
DogDiesel

Default How Often Do You Replace the Rubber Fuel Hose?

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> On 11/19/2010 3:57 AM, John wrote:
>> And if you are right on the equator, all four or none? One of those
>> imponderables.
>>

> the side of the vehicle that sees the curb or ditch side, gets less dirt
> thrown around. The side that sees oncoming traffic gets sprayed more and
> sees more dirt, water, salt(winter) and stuff that's thrown up by oncoming
> traffic. Just a thought...

I'm not going to agree. The left side gets tore up more in the US. As the
driver misses everything on the right side. Pot holes , mud , everything.
And if you go off there edge of the road. Its the right side. All my cars
get hammered on the right side first. Also the curb side gets sprayed more
as the slush is on the curb side , not in the middle . US roads at least.
drain to the curb well . They're high in the middle. But the puddles and
crap are at the curb.